We are a registered charity, relying on donations to keep us afloat. Without your help, we would not exist. Although all our watchkeepers and management committee are volunteers we need to buy, and maintain, equipment and resources to keep you safe on our beach and ocean.
If you’d like to donate please contact us on +44 7902 076605 or drop in and see us at the watch station.
We run, or take part, in various local events to increase awareness of beach and ocean safety and our services, and to raise funds. Look out for notices of upcoming events on our Facebook or Twitter pages.
Another way you can raise funds for us by shopping online through the free EasyFundraising.com site:
Raise Funds For National Coastwatch Skegness When You Shop Online
There’s now a new and easy way for you to help us raise funds for NCI East Coast Skegness – simply by shopping and surfing online!
- Free and simple to use
- Over 600 retailers – Argos Amazon, eBay, Expedia, HMV, GAME, John Lewis, M&S, Next, Toys R Us, & more
- 100’s of exclusive retailer voucher codes – save money when you shop
- Book your holidays through major online travel outlets.
www.easyfundraising.org.uk is a shopping directory that features over 600 of your favourite online stores. All you have to do is use the link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ncskegness/ whenever you shop online and, at no extra cost to you, we’ll receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!
Book Travel & Holidays
Book your holidays through major online travel outlets.
It’s completely FREE TO REGISTER and use and you still shop online with each retailer in exactly the same way as you normally would. plus:
How to Join
- Click on this link when to join up: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ncskegness/.
- Click on the register now button. When the new page shows, please wait until it is fully loaded so that NCI Skegness is showing in the ‘Charity/Organisation’ box as your chosen charity.
- Fill in your details and click on ‘Accept and Register’.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your membership.
You can also raise funds every time you search online with easysearch – a search engine with a difference!
When you search the Web with easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine,you’ll raise funds for us with every search you make! Just like easyfundraising it’s completely free to use and if you make just 10 searches a day, you could raise £20 a year – or more – for us, just by switching to easysearch.
What’s more, easysearch is a ‘super’ search engine that combines the strengths of several search providers together – Yahoo!, MSN Windows Live Search, Ask.com and many more. easysearch tracks down the most relevant and accurate results from across the Web, which means you’ll find what you’re looking for quickly and easily every time – all in one ‘easy’ search.